I am so freaked out

Guest blackout1
Get a shop dog or a gun. No way would I be in the shop alone without either one :tantrum Worse things could of happened and thankfully your ok, don't let it impair who you are. Next time trust your gut and have an olfa in your pocket in case you need to cut his :tantrum off :tantrum

Yea I havw a cane corso as security. for thse whoe do not kno what that is.. it looks just like a pitbull, but twice the size.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest blackout1
Yea I havw a cane corso as security. for thse whoe do not kno what that is.. it looks just like a pitbull, but twice the size.

got any pics of your dog? :rollin

yea I do, I will post them soon.

Guest 4G63

A have my CCW permit, keep a Bersa .380 on me at all times. A Ruger P95 in my Expedition, and a Mossberg 12ga pump beside my bed. Like Ice Cube said I would rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6.

Guest onesmf

Sure, all of you hard asses with gun would have avoided the situation, right? Would have shot the guy in the head when he walked into your shop? PLEASE! Just because you carry a gun doesn't make you invincible. It just makes up for your feeling of insecurity.

Conceal and carry if you visit unsavory communities, but why are you visiting unsavory communities? The bottom line is that you just learned that you need to take precautions to protect your business. EVERYONE should lock the doors on their cars, lock their cars when parked in their driveways, lock the doors to their houses and keep the lights on outside when sleeping. At any given time, anyone could become the victim of a crime. The bottom line is that you have to construct barriers to prevent easy crimes like you became a victim of. I, for one, don't want to carry a cumbersome gun around with me everywhere I go likely to pull it out during an event of road rage just to feel like a hard ass. I can protect myself and my family adequately and have done so for numerous years. Noone can prepare for the unpredictable or unexpected. Just be educated. Anyone can disable someone carrying a gun in a matter of seconds and kill them with their own weapon before their life flashes before their eyes. Just because you carry a gun doesn't mean that you will be able to pull it out when you need it. Take a look at all of the police officers that have been killed carrying a gun in plain view right by their side. food for thought. I don't have all of the answers, just base your decision on your cirumstances.

Guest 4G63
Sure, all of you hard asses with gun would have avoided the situation, right? Would have shot the guy in the head when he walked into your shop? PLEASE! Just because you carry a gun doesn't make you invincible. It just makes up for your feeling of insecurity.

Conceal and carry if you visit unsavory communities, but why are you visiting unsavory communities? The bottom line is that you just learned that you need to take precautions to protect your business. EVERYONE should lock the doors on their cars, lock their cars when parked in their driveways, lock the doors to their houses and keep the lights on outside when sleeping. At any given time, anyone could become the victim of a crime. The bottom line is that you have to construct barriers to prevent easy crimes like you became a victim of. I, for one, don't want to carry a cumbersome gun around with me everywhere I go likely to pull it out during an event of road rage just to feel like a hard ass. I can protect myself and my family adequately and have done so for numerous years. Noone can prepare for the unpredictable or unexpected. Just be educated. Anyone can disable someone carrying a gun in a matter of seconds and kill them with their own weapon before their life flashes before their eyes. Just because you carry a gun doesn't mean that you will be able to pull it out when you need it. Take a look at all of the police officers that have been killed carrying a gun in plain view right by their side. food for thought. I don't have all of the answers, just base your decision on your cirumstances.

All I am trying to say is that in my CCW class they taught me what my rights as an American citizen are. If you come into my shop, home, car, whatever and threated my life of my families life I WILL FVCK YOU UP. No I dont feel like a "hard ass" or making up for feelings of insecurity. I am protecting myself and excersicing my rights as an American while I still can. And on another note, I am trained in Tai Kwon Do and Ju Jitsu. Will I pull my weapon if not needed,no. My weapons are there as a last resort, but I would rather be caught with them than caught without.

Guest Got_Tint85

All I am trying to say is that in my CCW class they taught me what my rights as an American citizen are. If you come into my shop, home, car, whatever and threated my life of my families life I WILL FVCK YOU UP. No I dont feel like a "hard ass" or making up for feelings of insecurity. I am protecting myself and excersicing my rights as an American while I still can. And on another note, I am trained in Tai Kwon Do and Ju Jitsu. Will I pull my weapon if not needed,no. My weapons are there as a last resort, but I would rather be caught with them than caught without.

Couldn't say it any better..... :nope

Archived