I am so freaked out

Guest Anicrow
All I am trying to say is that in my CCW class they taught me what my rights as an American citizen are. If you come into my shop, home, car, whatever and threated my life of my families life I WILL FVCK YOU UP. No I dont feel like a "hard ass" or making up for feelings of insecurity. I am protecting myself and excersicing my rights as an American while I still can. And on another note, I am trained in Tai Kwon Do and Ju Jitsu. Will I pull my weapon if not needed,no. My weapons are there as a last resort, but I would rather be caught with them than caught without.

Pretty much that. It's not like you have to shoot to kill either..Just remember that. It's very easy to take some one down for the count non-lethally with a gun. Just have to maintain mental control of the situation and your anger. Sorry for the bad luck, I'm religious about setting my alarm on my vehicles as well as keeping electronics out of site. (At least the ones I can).

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Scottsfire

I deal with a lot of crazys from the fire department...domestics, OD's DUI's mental cases etc etc......so I never know when I'm going to run into these freaks again in public or maybe they wig out and start stalking me or my crew, which has happened. Since then, our sherif gave us all conceal carry permits and I never leave home without my trusty Glock 45.......even tinting, its an arms reach. Just some food for thought.

They key to carry conceal permit or having a gun period is "if you can leave the scene or remove yourself from the scene you don't have to pull your gat".........best practices.

heh, most people that have weapons are to scared to use them. If you want some security check out "q-See" cheap dvr's and camera setups, you can record for days, this is what I have. I guess it helps that I am the local MMA fighter/trainer in my spare time...but still, everyone needs some type of security to feel safe, its nature.

If you are that worried about your GPS unit, you can call the manuf, and if the unit is or was powered on, they will have the longitude and latitude coordinates of its last "active on" give it to the police and they can bust down the door....A Team style.

Sorry for Your luck TTC....but remember this...one good slice with an olfa, and they wll run away screamin.... :coffee Our bread and butter is also a great defensive tool. Glad to hear Your ok! :thumb

the beauty of this advice is you can defend that action in court. When they ask why you had the knife, it was a tool of the trade. While I do like the handgun idea, it would be more difficult to explain. When I was working the streets as a Paramedic, I learned how to use the Kubaton which is a small nightstick type of weapon that fits on your keychain, but there was no defense for carrying a weapon on the ambulance. Of course the training on how to use that helped me one time when I used the O2 wrench in the same manor. I did not receive any assault charges from the incident because the O2 wrench was a tool of the trade to turn on the O2 bottles. After that most of the people I worked with started carrying those wrenches for self defense.

Archived