New York tinters

tinterluigi

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Key West
The fight will be tough. Could bring down the wrath of the gods if ya put it in their faces. Proceed with caution

OH GOD!!! Lets not p1ss anyone off, for christs sake!!! Leave the status quo alone!!!

How about bringing the wrath of righteous indignation down on them for enacting unreasonable and !llegal laws????

And they'd be in WORSE shape how?? :beach

The re-ocurring theme here is simple.....Tinters in states where the laws are strict, having to do what they must to support their families and people ouside of those states judging them. The hard truth is, to survive, they must go opposite the laws in their state. I do not fault them for this. Until I am in their shoes, I will not be this quick as to judge them. Someday, thew laws in most of the rest of the states will catch up to NY and then we will see what their 'judges' here have to say. I am sure attitudes would change should this happen. They are not selling handguns to gang bangers, or explosives to terrorists. Just installing window film. Or did I miss the part where the terrorist took over a plane with a roll of film?????

Archived