Little Giant deal

Found the 22ft contractor's version with a leg leveler and platform on Craigslist for $250---Only used a couple of times...He wanted $350 for it but since he is desperate for the money, I got him to go down to to $250----WoooooHoooo!!!! No more faking it with my Gorilla version...

Guest FilmBlazer

Awesome! Great deal! Those new ones are half the weight of my antique one built in 1993. I need a new one BAD. It still works great but I get sick of lugging it around lol

Found the 22ft contractor's version with a leg leveler and platform on Craigslist for $250---Only used a couple of times...He wanted $350 for it but since he is desperate for the money, I got him to go down to to $250----WoooooHoooo!!!! No more faking it with my Gorilla version...

Which one is that?

I think I paid about $600 for mine... I have the MXZ-15. I love it... the single best investment I ever made for the business bar none. :spit

Heavy.. awkward to carry by myself, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Which one is that?

I think I paid about $600 for mine... I have the MXZ-15. I love it... the single best investment I ever made for the business bar none. :spit

Heavy.. awkward to carry by myself, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Its the 1A model 26 Its the biggest adjustable one they make...not the skyscraper...They retail for around $450 these days.

Archived