Audi S5 Coupe

Guest zx1400

It's actually the car's computer that's under the rear deck...usaually if the battery dies or gets weak you need the code for the radio which doesn't seem to be the problem here. at this point you could try disconnecting the battery for about a half hour, just make sure you have the code for the radio then. if the dealer's like all the one's I know, they will just blame it on nething aftermarket.

Guest irishhanks2
We tinted a 08 Audi A5 Coupe last Saturday w/Huper Optik ceramic 50% and now the radio has no sound navi works and display shows up on the screen but NO Sound!! What should I do. Customer wants me to pay for it if the dealer won't fix it :spit !@#%

Window tint won't cause the stereo to have no sound. It shouldn't even interfere with the reception if it is Ceramic. If the battery went low during tint then maybe a reset is all it will take from the dealer...probably no charge to the customer being an 08'.

I seen this happen before! did you do a front strip ? if so did you cover the radio? the fronts are not water tight and water will short out the sound board

If the radio antenna is in the rear window(which I think) you could have unplugged the antenna wire and/or cable. For example: If Iremember correctly on the a '06 or '07 civic(those bodt styles) the antenna amplifier is on the c pillar right side. So on the Audi there could be something simular, Good luck!! :lol:lol

Archived