Aegis Advantage Film

Well I have been talking with Aegis and decided to give them a try. They sent me a sample of ADN15 36" x 15' HP film. I also got a roll of the ADS15 Raven 1.5. I was going to use it today but couldn't wait so I removed the film from my car back window last night after everyone went to sleep to see how I liked the it. I used the ADN and it worked very nicely. Today I get to use the ADS on a extended cab p/u which is quite old early 80s model. That will be a challenge to keep clean in itself. First impression of use was awesome. If you haven't yet give them a try. I will have more feedback later today or tomorrow on how I liked the Raven 1.5.

Well I have been talking with Aegis and decided to give them a try. They sent me a sample of ADN15 36" x 15' HP film. I also got a roll of the ADS15 Raven 1.5. I was going to use it today but couldn't wait so I removed the film from my car back window last night after everyone went to sleep to see how I liked the it. I used the ADN and it worked very nicely. Today I get to use the ADS on a extended cab p/u which is quite old early 80s model. That will be a challenge to keep clean in itself. First impression of use was awesome. If you haven't yet give them a try. I will have more feedback later today or tomorrow on how I liked the Raven 1.5.

Kool! I have never used it. If you are around Tulsa give Mark a call at Value Tint. He is a member here and can fix you up. I am a old Tulsa / Muskogee / Tahlequah boy myself :evileye

Stan Foster

Hey Stan,

I am west of the OKC area Mustang/Yukon area. Do you remember where that is. When is the last time you were in OK?

Too many personal questions I know.

Back to the film. I really liked it. Works well sticks just fine and the shrinking I have done thus far has been awesome.

I'm rockin ADS 30 on my whip, not bad. I wish I'd had a lil more to try out.... I had a coupla issues when calling in but it was last year, not sure it the company was in its infancy at that point or not.

Just received a call from their sales manager. He was great to deal with and had some good info, I think these dudes will be rockin for a while.

Hey Stan,

I am west of the OKC area Mustang/Yukon area. Do you remember where that is. When is the last time you were in OK?

Too many personal questions I know.

Back to the film. I really liked it. Works well sticks just fine and the shrinking I have done thus far has been awesome.

Bump.............

Sure do remember that area. I did pipe line work there in the late 60's, hard work!!! I will be in Tulsa next week, I want to stop and say hi to the tint lady in Muskogee if I can.

Stan :evilgrin

Archived