Most difficult Cars

Guest mercuryavenue

Guest mercuryavenue

Hey im trying to come up with a good price list. Im trying to see what the most difficult cars are (that require higher prices). Can anyone give me a list of cars that would fall under that? If you can please list them in order of the least difficult to the most difficult. If you can only list a couple of cars thats cool too. Please if anyone can help me out I would highly appreciate it. Thank you so much.

Guest mercuryavenue

actually I dont tint cars and dont plan to currently, therefore I have no experience to go on. the business I have is a referral business and I simply want to make sure im not getting jipped and am not jippin the installers. the installers are experienced and though they will give me their lists/prices/thoughts I would like to have a general understanding as well. I thought about including this on my previous post. I see now that I should have.

Guest Key West

Our opinions about hard cars is NOT important. What some find difficult, others find to be cake. :evileye Listen to your installers. They are the only ones who truly know what they are capable of. If you're worried about getting screwed, find other business partners. Sounds to me like the installers should be a bit worried too. But hey........thats just me.

I know this requires effort, but search the site for difficult cars, you'll find a plethora of lists. Take your pick!!!

Guest thatsnappyguy

I had a guy that used to be a middle man by refering all kind of jobs...but that all stopped once I found out how much he was actually charging the customers....he was making almost $100 off each car and not doin a thing not to mention haggling me down on every job so he could make more.....screw that...if your installers are smart they would get on this web site, and u would be out of business.

Guest mercuryavenue

Actually I am currently a window tinter for homes and businesses. In my second post I mentioned the fact that I DONT want to screw the installers as being part of the reason I started this post. Also for you children who ASSUME that I am a jerk who rips off his installers, I must say that my installers not only know the price I charge customer(since they collect the money) but they are quite appreciative that I send them business. I do not make 100 off any car either, lets try $10-25. I pay good money for my flat glass advertising and since I get more calls for cars I would be remiss not to take advantage of this business avenue. otherwise all the advertising money I lose because of "car tint customers" clicking on my ads (even though I have chosen to be as specific as possible) would never be balanced out. If you could pay 1000-2500 bucks on tinting adverstisements and get 100 customers im sure you would do it as you would make between $13000 and $18000. subtract what you paid the advertiser and you made between $11000 and $17000 for a hunerd cars. thats 110-170 per. Think of me as their advertising. Also, away from the web, I make otherwise NON tint customers into customers rather than just directing customers who would have put their money into the industry anyway. So please do not say that I steal the business and just recycle it after making money. Though I understand a certain bitterness in these type of situations I am disapointed to read the posts that make me out to be a swindler while the poster knows nothing of my character or relationship with my installers. And yes your opinion may be just that (an opinion), but hey, thats all I was asking for. Thanks for reading my long post.

Archived