UPDATE!!!!!!!

Guest irishhanks2

It does not work on all glue residue..... :lol2

what type of film was being removed....?

Interesting observation. One glue remover may work on one type but not all. There are glues that may never be removed. In those cases refer to Stanley.

Guest solarspot
warning the awsome spray works great on removing glue.........DONT GET ON DOOR PANELS IT WILL STAIN

use only on back back glass

BUMP

Are you saying the name is "awsome spray"?

thanks

Stan

YES Stan it is called Awesome. Its yellow in a little pump sprayer usually found in dollar stores :lock

Works great on lots of things but I personally haven't used it on a R&R. I bet it would work (awesome)

that's where a little vinyl dressing comes into play. if you find some discoloring from awesome or anything for that matter, wipe the panel dry, then put a little dressing on there and spread it out.

I've also found out that foaming glass cleaner (sprayway) will really soften adhesive to the point you can just scrape once and the adhesive comes right off!

that's where a little vinyl dressing comes into play. if you find some discoloring from awesome or anything for that matter, wipe the panel dry, then put a little dressing on there and spread it out.

I've also found out that foaming glass cleaner (sprayway) will really soften adhesive to the point you can just scrape once and the adhesive comes right off!

I'm sure most were talking about the rear window.

Archived