Sun-Gard/Glass-Gard reopening

Good afternoon all,

I want to thank the majority of you for the kind words and support over the last few months. As most of you are aware, FTI was purchased by Novamatrix, Inc. Sun-Gard and Glass-Gard films will be now manufactured by Solamatrix, Inc. This will take the Sun-Gard/Glass-Gard brand to new heights; not only with technical developments with new films but also new management and new ideas. Look for many exciting things to come from Solamatrix, Inc.over the next few months.

I want to let those interested know that the company owned Sun-Gard distribution centers have re-opened today. Since there are no territory restrictions, anyone interested in any part of the United States can contact the distribution center nearest you. The locations and phone numbers are listed below.

Atlanta – 1-800-875-7549

Florida – 1-866-471-3456

Arizona – 1-800-238-0745

If anyone has questions please PM me directly.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vclimber
This will take the Sun-Gard/Glass-Gard brand to new heights; not only with technical developments with new films but also new management and new ideas. Look for many exciting things to come from Solamatrix, Inc.over the next few months.

:twocents You got some big brains that jumped on-board.

Guest tintgod
This will take the Sun-Gard/Glass-Gard brand to new heights; not only with technical developments with new films but also new management and new ideas. Look for many exciting things to come from Solamatrix, Inc.over the next few months.

:rollin You got some big brains that jumped on-board.

How did you know I was working with sungard now :twocents

that is good to here bill...hope everything goes well for you guys. :rollin

Guest willie

:twocents You got some big brains that jumped on-board.

I heard that too. Who was the big vp from another company that joined them :rollin

Good luck Capt bill and Sunguard :rollin

Guest zx1400
Good afternoon all,

I want to thank the majority of you for the kind words and support over the last few months. As most of you are aware, FTI was purchased by Novamatrix, Inc. Sun-Gard and Glass-Gard films will be now manufactured by Solamatrix, Inc. This will take the Sun-Gard/Glass-Gard brand to new heights; not only with technical developments with new films but also new management and new ideas. Look for many exciting things to come from Solamatrix, Inc.over the next few months.

I want to let those interested know that the company owned Sun-Gard distribution centers have re-opened today. Since there are no territory restrictions, anyone interested in any part of the United States can contact the distribution center nearest you. The locations and phone numbers are listed below.

Atlanta – 1-800-875-7549

Florida – 1-866-471-3456

Arizona – 1-800-238-0745

If anyone has questions please PM me directly.

I heard thru the grapevine that H.O. bought the company?

Below is an excerpt from the press release discussing Novamatrix and the relationship with Huper Optik. Novamatrix is the principle owner of the Sun-Gard/Glass-Gard brand.

ABOUT NOVOMATRIX:

Novomatrix Pte Ltd (NVP) is a joint venture between Globamatrix Holdings and Southern Capital Group, headquartered in Singapore

with regional offices in Houston, Dubai, Tokyo, Shanghai, Beijng and Shenzhen. It is a market leader in the spectrally selective

window film business operating several global brand names including V-KOOL®, Huper Optik®, Nanolux® and IQue®. NVP

has market presence in over 30 countries with distribution reach in excess of 1,000 outlets worldwide. In many of the markets it

serve, V-Kool® and Huper Optik® are dominant with unparalleled brand awareness and loyalty.

It has won numerous accolades including the Consumer Best Buy, Superbrand and Promising Franchisor of the Year awards.

Guest haroldshouseoftint

:lol2 you got some big brains that jumped on-board.

How did you know I was working with sungard now :dunno

Because I am your new boss. :dunno

:dunno:lol2:lol2 That's funny, it'd probably be funnier if it wasn't true :lol2

:lol2:lol2:lol2:lol2:lol2

Guest vclimber
Below is an excerpt from the press release discussing Novamatrix and the relationship with Huper Optik. Novamatrix is the principle owner of the Sun-Gard/Glass-Gard brand.

ABOUT NOVOMATRIX:

Novomatrix Pte Ltd (NVP) is a joint venture between Globamatrix Holdings and Southern Capital Group, headquartered in Singapore

with regional offices in Houston, Dubai, Tokyo, Shanghai, Beijng and Shenzhen. It is a market leader in the spectrally selective

window film business operating several global brand names including V-KOOL®, Huper Optik®, Nanolux® and IQue®. NVP

has market presence in over 30 countries with distribution reach in excess of 1,000 outlets worldwide. In many of the markets it

serve, V-Kool® and Huper Optik® are dominant with unparalleled brand awareness and loyalty.

It has won numerous accolades including the Consumer Best Buy, Superbrand and Promising Franchisor of the Year awards.

:woowoo The PR says a lot. These guys have a reputation of being very successful.

Archived