good ole Lowes

I just exchanged my Wagner Digi took a dump from me dropping it, no longer had any heat. I just throw the box an the receipt on the shevles and forget about em. I looked at the receipt its the 3rd time I've exchanged it and the 2nd on my wagner ole school hi low gun.

Do you guys just replace or return em? I get about 6 months outta mine although I'm gettin better at not dropping them! I must have saved at least 2 hundo exchanging these mugs.

:lol

I buy the high end Milwaukee and stienel there 100 so you learn to take care of it at that price and they last :lol

:poke I have a makita, and a few ol' wagner style. I got tired of dropping and breaking them, so I cut some tint cores down, and screwed them to the wall in a few locations within arms reach, so no reason to throw them on the floor anymore

my cheapo wagners last me over a year, but I do NOT drop them or turn them off as soon as I am done. I let them cool down on low heat standing on end. I leave them running most of the time I am tinting in the winter.

if you just shut them off from high the heat is extreme and will burn out the coil faster.....low or cool is great and will make them last so much longer.....like I said, I get over a year out of my $25 wagner heat guns....

Archived