08' Solara Conv't

twotint

First do the back glass (minimal shrinking)

Second do the pain in the rear quarter glass (must shrink)

Lastley do the front rool ups (no shrink, seals are a little tight. no need to pull panels, just slide the tint right on down)

Doun't make the same mistake I did. My partner did the front roll ups and I did the rear glass. We put the top down, there was the mistake! The top switch rolls all of the windows down, oops there went the front roll ups. Just a FYI. :dunno Easy car as long as you don't do the same thing we did.

Guest maddtinter
First do the back glass (minimal shrinking)

Second do the pain in the rear quarter glass (must shrink)

Lastley do the front rool ups (no shrink, seals are a little tight. no need to pull panels, just slide the tint right on down)

Doun't make the same mistake I did. My partner did the front roll ups and I did the rear glass. We put the top down, there was the mistake! The top switch rolls all of the windows down, oops there went the front roll ups. Just a FYI. :thumb Easy car as long as you don't do the same thing we did.

WE will do all sides first with the top down.Then we will dry the tint with infrared curing lamps(used in auto bodyshops).After they are heated,about 15 minutes ea.,shave the edges,roll down the windows,bring up the top,tint the back glass.Never have we had one peel off.One lamp will set you back about $450.00.

Archived