F1 Ultimate 28 vs. ATR CH 20 vs. ATR ST 30?

Guest voltage

Guest voltage

Hi all,

I am moving to Texas and would like to get my windows tinted to keep the heat down. State law there is 25%

I don't have too many requirements, I just don't want it to look green. TSER is important.

I've been reading these forums for a couple hours and I think I like the F1 Ultimate 28, ATR CH 20 and ATR ST 30. What are the pros and cons to each? Are there others I should be considering? Is the CH going to look green?

Also, my car has the antenna in the rear windshield. How much do the metal films really interfere with that? I never listen to AM, but is FM going to be noticably affected?

Thanks for your help!

Guest tint_man_00_satx

What make of vech.? How dark would you like to go? Here in TX you can go ATR30% down the sides and as dark as you would like ATR5% on the back.

Guest voltage

It's a 2003 civic 2dr. I read that the ATR CH 20 is actually 26%, so wouldn't that be legal? I want all windows to be the same shade and I'd like to stay in the 25-35% range.

Guest tint_man_00_satx

Then go with ATR 30% cause DPS will stop you if you travel to other cities in the state if the tint looks to dark. $185.00 fine for each rollup.

Guest goldtooth
F1 Pinnacle 35%.

Sure, it's a bit lighter but the same heat rejection, it's not green, and won't affect your reception.

:lol2:lol2 like dan said...fi pinnacle is the best automotive film in the market :mad

Guest darkdan
It's a 2003 civic 2dr. I read that the ATR CH 20 is actually 26%, so wouldn't that be legal? I want all windows to be the same shade and I'd like to stay in the 25-35% range.

No, because 26% +/- 3% added to the 75% of glass +/- 3% = !llegal

Archived