Slanging papas on the side like a jigga mang

Geez I have 2 neighbors with 3 cars all the sudden that want their cars tinted :lol2

Nice little side job action :dunno:lol2

ONe guy came running down the cul de sac yesterday when I got home :dunno to ask me to titn his car :dunno

Anybody else slang some papers on the side fo dat extrizzzzna cazzzzash?

Guest haroldshouseoftint
:dunno I used to when I worked for dealerships, but since I've gone out on my own, no I don't do side jobs. I do however, still have people ask me if I'll do side jobs for them though :dunno:dunno:lol2

I need a new set of tires for my car pretty bad :dunno And my son wants a new baseball bat :dunno

My surrounding neighbors know I tint windows :dunno When I see a new or different car in a driveway I know whats coming next :lol2

Its cool though the only side jobs I do are for neighbors and close friends. Thats usually about 6 cars a year at the most.

I need a new set of tires for my car pretty bad :dunno And my son wants a new baseball bat :dunno

My surrounding neighbors know I tint windows :dunno When I see a new or different car in a driveway I know whats coming next :lol2

Its cool though the only side jobs I do are for neighbors and close friends. Thats usually about 6 cars a year at the most.

You must get paid well if you don't do many side jobs. I sling as much paper on the side as possible :lol2

Guest goldtooth
Geez I have 2 neighbors with 3 cars all the sudden that want their cars tinted :dunno

Nice little side job action :rollin:lol

ONe guy came running down the cul de sac yesterday when I got home :thumb to ask me to titn his car :woowoo

Anybody else slang some papers on the side fo dat extrizzzzna cazzzzash?

not me,not necessary :lol

Archived