Tinting season has started

Guest Marco

Guest Marco

Tax season kicked in and the spring rush has arrived. I got slammed about three weeks ago and it has been non stop :rollin Good luck and happy tinting, here's to a good year everyone :woowoo

Guest tintguy7

it never stopped or slowed for me,~~~~maybe 1 or 2 cars less,~~~~~but its great to hear that things are getting back on track for you all! :evilgrin

Guest FilmBlazer

March has been slow for me in the Northern US... I get many auto calls but they all want the cheapest price. When I explain the films I use they act like they don't even care :evilgrin

Its kinda funny really, people will drive 30 miles further round trip to buy a film of lower quality and 30-50 dollars less in cost. Doesn't make sense to me, but to each his own.

So no, I'm not busy yet, but the weather sucks here lol I haven't had a single call all day, only the follow ups for comm/res I've called on.

Guest Sunlimited

Picked up in CT the past couple weeks, and were on a good flat glass run which always helps. Local competion is a killer though, we have the $99 problem, one guy 2 miles away is doin jobs for dirt cheap and a lot of people dont want to know anything but price, until they have a 3 piece back window thats overlapped, then they dont want to know about a removal fee, but we have our dealer work, and anyone with a high end car...

Archived