Not safe for work links

Hey guys, good morning! :rollin

I just wanted to make a quick note about posting links.

Many people surf TD from work computers, and some of those computers are set up to monitor what an employee does (I.e. not visiting adult or gaming sites etc.) So if they happen to click an unlabeled link that takes them to a gag site or something else questionable, they could get in trouble.

So when you post a link that might not be safe for those at work or school, please label the thread and or link "not safe for work" or "NSFW", just as a precaution.

Even some joke sites contain adult ads so please err on the side of caution when deciding whether or not to label "NSFW".

Thanks guys. :woowoo

Let's see, a person is on the Bosses payroll and getting a check from the Boss to perform work on the Employers behalf.

They get caught doing something they should not be doing at work, there are consequences.

Why the attitude man? A bunch of times I've clicked on links here and been taken to questionable sites, it's not a huge deal to ask people to give a warning for sites that have adult ads or content is it?

yea, ya dont want to p1ss off the boss. Most dealers have customer computers ...and most tech's in service have them..all with internet access, to a point.

At dealerships I can access Tintdude.com but I cant see links or pictures.... :evilgrin

:thumb

Aw, no attitude, Bossman, just don't think it's right to do other than the work being paid for is all.

Is there any means to not allow the inappropriate websites from loading when put on here ?

When at the plant on my lunch hour that is really 30 min., I usually get to log in here to see what is going on. That is on my time, not stealing time from the company!

Archived