Customer I want to stab with my Olfa Carbon

So I've been tinting windows for about 7-8 years now, I work a part time job aside from tinting, and most of my business is word of mouth and I have business cards floating around. Anyway, I want to use this as an opportunity to vent about a few people in the last 6 months that I would love to stab with my Olfa carbon blade and then clean up the mess with my blue crush. hahaha :thumb

Customer #1: Anyway, lately I've been spending alot of time mobile at this dealership and I will go there anticipating doing 2-3 cars, and workers will come up to me and say hey can you do mine today and I usually squeeze them in. well there is this one guy, I come to the dealership when its closed on a saturday morning, and I'm carrying in all my equipment and I know hes the body shop manager but hear hes a really nice guy, and he wanted to stick around while I did it. Well first big no no he JUST got this car a few days before, its an 08 fusion, piece of cake maybe 2 hour car if that. sooooo hes waxing his car and first he cries because im getting his precious LEASED fusion wet when laying the tint across the back glass. Well long story short I heat shrink and put on the back window and he IMMEDIATELY starts saying well what about up here by the defroster will this come out? boo hoo this looks bad and I told him it's really hard to get rid of that on most cars unless you vinyl it or brush it and hes like boo hoo okay just leave it. So I tint the rest of the car, and I do a thorough lookover and it looks great. so normally I charge 150 for a 4 door car, but I told him just give me hundred bucks because earlier in the week he rubbed out a scratch on my car. anyway, my friend at the dealership calls me yesterday and says hey remember that fusion you did on saturday (keep in mind were only on monday here) and he says that the guy said it looks SOOOOOO BAD and the films all scratched up and his windows are scratched and theres water in it and he says he spent most of saturday trying to get the water out himself. **DING DING DING I HATE when people cant just leave it alone like you tell them, the water WILL go away, I am in michigan sometimes it could take a good week to get the water to go away but it makes it worse if you DONT LEAVE IT ALONEEEEEE** THUS why the film is probably scratched. so he has his "other guy" come out and hes criticizing my work pointing at every window laughing, long story short charges him 125 to remove my stuff and 250 to put the new stuff on. kid wants his money back. Should I kill him? :rollin

Customer #2: this kid brings over his SRT 300c, and im looking it over before I do it admiring it and I notice the passenger rear door is all smashed. were talking about your typical chaldean kid car, from the seats leaned way back, to him removing stuff and painting it stupid colors on the interior and wanting it for WAY cheaper. anyway he says that the door was smashed by a deer his brother hit bblhablhblha. I do the car he comes to pick it up, the next day I get a call he says that I scratched that door really bad I say well I didnt do it I looked the car over before and after and take full responsibility if I did, and hes like well I know you did. so I say FINE after a week of this kid calling me, I say what would make this better he goes just give me half my money back. AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH I HATE YOU :woowoo

Customer #3: kid I work with at the other job actually, I've done his moms MKZ lincoln and it came out great no complaints. well around christmas he says I need you to do my sisters Mazda 3 and his new charger and that his mom gave him a blank check so I can charge whatever I want, so normally its 150 a car so im thinking HEH HEH maybe itll be 350 for both. . . so I tint his sisters car she comes to get it shes happy, then I do his and give it back and hes happy and he hands me a check for 200 bucks, I say there must be a mistake here he said no thats what we agreed. I say f**k it and hes not the kind of kid you want to argue about, hes a greaseball, so I go to cash the check, and it bounces, so I get a new one a week later from him, it bounces again, Finnnallyyyy the bank says well overdraft on his account and cash it. the next day he calls, this is like 2 weeks later and he says that his door panel has a huggggee cut in it. Again I say what would make it better, he says give me some money back to replace the door panel blahblab boo hoo. I look at it, and it is scratched a little but its probably from all his Mr T jewelery he wears :lol then he says the tints messed up anyway, so I say tell you what, you let me take the tint off, ill give you all your money back, just for the satisfaction, he says oh nonononono I just want money back ill deal with the tint

LASTLY, if you read all of these and you tint windows you probably understand where I am coming from and DAMN do we put up with alot of %&$# from pissy customers. CHEAP people are the worst, they always want something for free, and REALLY|\|4L people.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

charge higher prices, don't do it for a discount, and if they want some deal then tell them to find someone else! That works for me....better be someone special to get a deal from this tinter....

Yes we all have those types....Try FG where the prices are higher which sometimes makes the customer more of an A-hole. I personally wouldnt of given anyone of those a-holes their money back. Sometimes you just cant make a customer happy and some are just plain crooks....Welcome!

Guest 1PEECBARETTA
maybe you really do just suck? Don't quit your day job

Way to welcome a new member dude. :)

He deserved it. :) Post was very harsh.

Archived