Customer I want to stab with my Olfa Carbon

Guest jhenterprises

new to the forum and have to say something. by the way hello everyone. if you do this as a moonlight ALWAYS have a policy sheet made up. my policy states when you leave its your problem. I will warranty the tint but you took it. im not going to fix your window motor or the scratch your exgirlfriend put in the door etc... I also do a pre work inspection that the customer has to agree too. bottom line after it leaves its your problem. it gives me the oportunity to make my own desition on what to do. just an idea

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tiger_football
charge higher prices, don't do it for a discount, and if they want some deal then tell them to find someone else! That works for me....better be someone special to get a deal from this tinter....

:makeout

Guest tintmanlibby

that's why we get paid the big buck's.if you realy wana get nit picked do a clear shield / huper optik job on someone new car that gets trailered to your shop .before they give CASH or DEBT CARD no check please and you the'll them that there total is $1200.00 you bet your as that sweet old man or lady want's to know what everything is my advice is tell them watz gona happen before you do the job just remeber that 70% of the time the customers right. the other 30% is the hang overs fault .

Guest Kokomo Tint & Dent

A painter I use to work with told me that, "In a 100 years they'll all be pieces of :klingon anyway" Not my philosophy at the moment, but it made me laugh. -cause it's true-

Guest 1oftheolddudes

Geese,, first day here in the forum,,, I guess there is alway's a god like tinter in and around ! ( 1peecberetta )

Wont post much for a while. Just gonna sit back and watch what kind of people the majority in here are.

First day is kind of a letdown. But will hang in there for a few day's.

Archived