a bit of cold feet

Solar gard asked me to do some demowork at the autotechnica show this weekend . Its a "show" for cardealerships where everyone can show their new automotive aftermarket products..kinda like the APEX show in Vegas ....but not as big .

First they wanted me to shrink a back glass of a VW beetle over and over again , they send me roll of hp charcoal 13 to try it out since I hadn't used it before . So I tryed it on a beetle a few times ..and there wasn't any problem to do it ..

Now they want me to do the pug 307 SW , I had only 1 try since I 'm out of film and I didn't get it :krazy

I had some HP treu grey left overs but these doesn't seem to shrink the same way as the Charcoal..

Sooo sunday is the big day ...people looking at my fingers and I have no idea or I can do it with the HP ch , I'm having a bit of cold feet right now...

So wish me some good luck on this guys

I'll try and make a vid of it :rollin

Guest haroldshouseoftint
Solar gard asked me to do some demowork at the autotechnica show this weekend . Its a "show" for cardealerships where everyone can show their new automotive aftermarket products..kinda like the APEX show in Vegas ....but not as big .

First they wanted me to shrink a back glass of a VW beetle over and over again , they send me roll of hp charcoal 13 to try it out since I hadn't used it before . So I tryed it on a beetle a few times ..and there wasn't any problem to do it ..

Now they want me to do the pug 307 SW , I had only 1 try since I 'm out of film and I didn't get it :rollin

I had some HP treu grey left overs but these doesn't seem to shrink the same way as the Charcoal..

Sooo sunday is the big day ...people looking at my fingers and I have no idea or I can do it with the HP ch , I'm having a bit of cold feet right now...

So wish me some good luck on this guys

I'll try and make a vid of it :beer

:skit You can do it, no problem, if not,................................. I need my shirt back :krazy:lol2:lol2:lol2

Good Luck dude, you'll breeze right through it :beer:beer

Guest thatsnappyguy

I almost tried to be a rep/ sales for a tint company...im not a saleman and never will be...I feel like the johovas witness or somthing..

Archived