Giving away your hard earned money.........

Recentyl, I have seen a few trheads in the normal area with posters asking for tips on tinting cars. Upon reading it again, I realized these were common people, not pros, looking for training on how to tint. Since anyone is able to sign up here, we need to be careful on who we give tips to. This is only giving away our (your,since I do not do cars) hard earned money!!! What do you think???

:lol2

Do you do cars :lol2 I was just wondering out of curiosity since it makes no mention of it on your website

Willie, I do not now or ever will do cars.I am busy enough without it.

I just found it funny that many here will give out their tricks to anyone who asks, which IMHO gives away business and money. Maybe not to you today, but to someone out there. If you wish to PM tips, then it is only to who you wish to know it. When posting in open forum, everyone, including the hack and backyard tinter can use it. Only in this industry have I seen this so prevelent.I would not think Microsoft would give tips to rival companies. You don't see McDonalds stopping by BK to give them tips on special sauces. I have never seen local cars guys going to the competition to give them tips. This only makes you weaker in the market. When someone goes to a hack shop for a better price and gets what they pay for, they will come to you to fix it and recommend YOU to their friends and family. This is how business works. Giving tips to you r local shop may hurt you, but giving them out over an open forum can hurt everyone, since the hack gets this.

Well, I may be wrong, Just saw the KING enter McD's....... :lol2 (oops, that was only Elvis!!!!!)

:shock Where's the Mickey D's chatroom? I want some recipes. :lol

YOU WANTED IT, YOU GOT IT!!!!!! YOUR REQUESTED THREAD!~

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willie
Recentyl, I have seen a few trheads in the normal area with posters asking for tips on tinting cars. Upon reading it again, I realized these were common people, not pros, looking for training on how to tint. Since anyone is able to sign up here, we need to be careful on who we give tips to. This is only giving away our (your,since I do not do cars) hard earned money!!! What do you think???

:shock

Do you do cars :lol2 I was just wondering out of curiosity since it makes no mention of it on your website

Willie, I do not now or ever will do cars.I am busy enough without it.

I just found it funny that many here will give out their tricks to anyone who asks, which IMHO gives away business and money. Maybe not to you today, but to someone out there. If you wish to PM tips, then it is only to who you wish to know it. When posting in open forum, everyone, including the hack and backyard tinter can use it. Only in this industry have I seen this so prevelent.I would not think Microsoft would give tips to rival companies. You don't see McDonalds stopping by BK to give them tips on special sauces. I have never seen local cars guys going to the competition to give them tips. This only makes you weaker in the market. When someone goes to a hack shop for a better price and gets what they pay for, they will come to you to fix it and recommend YOU to their friends and family. This is how business works. Giving tips to you r local shop may hurt you, but giving them out over an open forum can hurt everyone, since the hack gets this.

Well, I may be wrong, Just saw the KING enter McD's....... :lol2 (oops, that was only Elvis!!!!!)

Just curious. It answers the unasked questions in my mind.

We will just have to agree to disagree on this topic :lol2

Archived