RX8..

Guest shadowline

Guest shadowline

Hi guys quick question the mazda RX8 back glass looks a nightmare, just been asked to tint one, had a quick check on the makes and models and a few people say their easy?? Any euro guys tinted one and can give me any feedback as I need to price this one ASAP! Cheers Guys

Guest shadowline

Cheers guys, thanks for the advice, it just looks such a wicked screen to shrink! Will let you know how it goes, if he books the car in, Cheers!

Guest shadowline

Cheers Guys had the car in yesterday, explained to the customer its a real hard car to do due to the curve of the rear screen, which he totally agreed that it must be a nightnare to do, so I quoted a GOOD price. Anyway as you guys had said, what a lovely screen to shrink totally surprised!! After it shrunk and installed first time I was dancing around the back of the car saying things like "check out that bad boy shrink fellas" Not sure why?????????? LOL Just impressed how it looked and how easy it really is but dont tell the customers!! He turns up and was well pleased!! :nohit:

Cheers Guys had the car in yesterday, explained to the customer its a real hard car to do due to the curve of the rear screen, which he totally agreed that it must be a nightnare to do, so I quoted a GOOD price. Anyway as you guys had said, what a lovely screen to shrink totally surprised!! After it shrunk and installed first time I was dancing around the back of the car saying things like "check out that bad boy shrink fellas" Not sure why?????????? LOL Just impressed how it looked and how easy it really is but dont tell the customers!! He turns up and was well pleased!! :lol2

I did the same dance a few years ago. Everyone in the shop thought I was god! :lol:lol:lol

Archived