Privacy Please...

Customer (Build-A-Bear Workshop Distribution Center) Wanted people entering the lobby to be able to see the receptionist and make them use their key card to get in and not by asking her to push the button to let them in,

Film: JWF MG-10 (mirror on inside film/black on outside of film)...Also threw some MG-05 on the interior lobby glass to make it have a more mirror appearance from the entryway looking in. They were okay with not doing the MG-05 on the inside, but You could still see shadows without it and when I did put it on, they agreed it was much better. BTW no gaps...I pulled the gaskets on the window frames and cut the door ones. I should of got a Tinter Bear Made.

100_1800.jpg

100_1799.jpg

Johnson Window Film's MG-05 It is mirror on one side and black on the other, but since there was alot of light in the lobby(black side) I went ahead and put some MG-05(5% non reflective film) on the inside to make the mirror effect on the outside more effective since you were still able to see shadows when looking into the mirror'd side.

interior reflectivity is really bad with mg05 :err

dual reflective works a little better for inside layers in a privacy install

imho

The MG-10 is mirrored on the interior side of film and black on the outside (good for interior installs) Use SV-10 if you want it reversed. And as for the reflectivity of MG-05, its only 10% which is very minimal, pretty much like an auto 5%. After taking off the MG-05 they were satisfied once again...lol

Archived