Mdog Adhesive Remover Syndrome

I read a while back about Mdog's troubles with adhesive remover making him kinda sick.

Well, for the first time ever, I had to use remover on flatglass. :lol2

Almost 400 sq ft and I started feeling a little crappy too.

Light headed, Shrunken skin on my hands, queasy.

I thought about that 70's song that goes..

Tiny purple fishes run laughing through your fingers! :lol2

So now I know the feeling Mdog! At least we have a medical sounding name for this

common affliction. Treatable with beer and cigarettes! :mad

MARS :lol2

I use simple pink and the fumes that come off it give me a sore throat and eventually a cold or sinus infection.

I think its the ammonia in the stuff that does it.

It only happens when I am sweating a backglass off out in the direct sunlight. The fumes that come off from the heat of the glass get to me.

When I use simple pink or 50/50 ammonia I try not to breath it. I take deep breaths outside the car them jump and scrub the crap out of rear windows on cars (when removing old film of course) and jump out repeat often. :rollin No jokes guys.

I do however notice that it shrivels the crud out of my hands. Matter of fact I've been trying to recoup my hands from the last strip and tint with simple pink. Dont think I can recall having any sickness or ill feeling symptoms :rollin . Maybe you guys are big WIMPS!!! :twocents:lol2

I treat my hands with bag balm, Hempz lotion, and Curel for severe dry skin and wear my little sockies on my wittle handsys at night. :lol2

Oh..........and HI WILLIE!!! :rollin

Guest willie
When I use simple pink or 50/50 ammonia I try not to breath it. I take deep breaths outside the car them jump and scrub the crap out of rear windows on cars (when removing old film of course) and jump out repeat often. :rollin No jokes guys.

I do however notice that it shrivels the crud out of my hands. Matter of fact I've been trying to recoup my hands from the last strip and tint with simple pink. Dont think I can recall having any sickness or ill feeling symptoms :lol2 . Maybe you guys are big WIMPS!!! :twocents:lol2

I treat my hands with bag balm, Hempz lotion, and Curel for severe dry skin and wear my little sockies on my wittle handsys at night. :lol2

Oh..........and HI WILLIE!!! :rollin

:rollin good to see you

Archived