hey CuttingEdge

I just got this for 1800 bucks. its a passenger van, all wheel drive, a/c front and back, cruise control, 140k miles. clean as hell exceptpaint is chippin on hood. :nono

the guy wanted 2500. but I got it for 1800 :rollin

01010401160101040620080403429b0cb8d.jpg

01011101041201030720080403375c6375b.jpg

Im not too jealous since I only paid $400 for mine last year and lasted a whole month....lol Nah thats the perfect window tinter's van. Very roomy fo sure. If it has the barn doors in the back its all good. Also you may want to tint the side windows with some silver/grey vinyl on the outside to make it look like a panel van and then vinyl letter that moving billboard. I can't beleive you remembered that I bought one of those last year...lol

Guest haroldshouseoftint

So drive it out here to AZ, if it makes it and doesn't run outta gas, I'll buy it from you (so I stop ruining the industry :lol2 ) for a thousand, and I'll even give you a ride to the airport in it :bat

:lol2:nono:lol2:bat:rollin

Im not too jealous since I only paid $400 for mine last year and lasted a whole month....lol Nah thats the perfect window tinter's van. Very roomy fo sure. If it has the barn doors in the back its all good. Also you may want to tint the side windows with some silver/grey vinyl on the outside to make it look like a panel van and then vinyl letter that moving billboard. I can't beleive you remembered that I bought one of those last year...lol

who can forgot that you cheap aarse :thumb

I dont plan on using it for work, but I stold my chevy truck back in december, and I been looking for a van like this for me so I can drive around anywhere. I've got some things here and there to do but I like it. :hmmm

So drive it out here to AZ, if it makes it and doesn't run outta gas, I'll buy it from you (so I stop ruining the industry :lol2 ) for a thousand, and I'll even give you a ride to the airport in it :lol2

:lol2:lol2:lol2:lol2:thumb

That is one of the reasons I bought thsi van, im a roadtrip nut, and I havent done so in so long, so I had to find a decent van to start again. you'll see me soon :lol . but I dont think you take this van, I dont think you can get your short arse into the van even if you have a two scaffolding setup :lol2:lol2

nice find TINT :lol2

:dunno

Archived