Aegis window film

Guest Sunlimited

Guest Sunlimited

Got a sample from our old Madico rep, tried it out today, the stuff was great for a factory match. We're definitely thinking of stocking it.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Key West

Thats all well and good, but would you do business with a company that also owns an installation company that will be competing directly with you on large jobs? Even after the president of that company came on this site SWEARING that his only interest is helping YOU make more money? Call me stupid, but I'd rather spend a few pennies more elsewhere for a shred of integrity.

Guest willie
Thats all well and good, but would you do business with a company that also owns an installation company that will be competing directly with you on large jobs? Even after the president of that company came on this site SWEARING that his only interest is helping YOU make more money? Call me stupid, but I'd rather spend a few pennies more elsewhere for a shred of integrity.

You know thats funny Rocketman. Now that you mentioned it, he hasnt been back around since somebody called him out on that :beach

Guest General Sun Shield

You know thats funny Rocketman. Now that you mentioned it, he hasnt been back around since somebody called him out on that :dunno

:lol2 Rocketman :beach

You know thats funny Rocketman. Now that you mentioned it, he hasnt been back around since somebody called him out on that :beach

Yes, and we should all be working together to shine a light on the gray areas some of these outfits like to operate in and the games they play so that we have the truth about who we are really dealing with and how they conduct their business in terms of their impact on each of us as individual dealers and our industry.

I agree.

Guest willie

You know thats funny Rocketman. Now that you mentioned it, he hasnt been back around since somebody called him out on that :lol2

:dunno Rocketman :lol2

Thats his nickname. :lol2 Thats how I had him listed in my cell phone till I lost it again :beach

You know thats funny Rocketman. Now that you mentioned it, he hasnt been back around since somebody called him out on that :shock

Yes, and we should all be working together to shine a light on the gray areas some of these outfits like to operate in and the games they play so that we have the truth about who we are really dealing with and how they conduct their business in terms of their impact on each of us as individual dealers and our industry.

Agree with you here HArvey D

Archived