Aegis window film

Guest Sunlimited

Guest vclimber
Did'nt miss it at all, boys. Read it and it still says the truth. He does'nt supply to shops in an area the installation company works in, so not to compete agianst them. Spin it anyway you want, still says the same thing. Does'nt say they Don't do installation, only says he can't see supplying to an area and then competing against. Does he supply you?? No.

Oh, and took ya long enough to start slandering me in this fashion. Just because I see fit to back a company that I install, does'nt mean I work for them. If you have some proof of this, please supply me with pay stubs or something so I can get money owed, since I have never received a penny from them. Again, another example of inuendo and rumor teetering on a bold faced lie, as YOU so eloquently put in so many times!! You have nothing here, but, let's see how many times you will post the same lie.As history shows, probably over and over!!!

The truth shall set you free, but,as Jack said, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!

Quoting Jesus and Jack Nicholas is not going to change the fact that Aegis is doing both Distribution and Retail sales. They are competing against dealers on the retail side and whether they are Aegis customers or not, does that make it ethical?

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Key West
Did'nt miss it at all, boys. Read it and it still says the truth. He does'nt supply to shops in an area the installation company works in, so not to compete agianst them. Spin it anyway you want, still says the same thing. Does'nt say they Don't do installation, only says he can't see supplying to an area and then competing against. Does he supply you?? No.

They do compete with the customers they sell film to. It's called a conflict of interest. Shady way to operate a distribution business, I think.

http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php?sh...c=35715&hl=

Good onya Mate! :thumb (sorry, one of my downunder moments) Harvey hit it. When you are competing against "semantics". They may not be cometing against you in a literral sense, but they own the company that is. And where does that leave you, besides hanging? And sucking hind t*t?

Guest Key West
same with Aegis LOL

bottom line, the mood is installers are viewed as middle-men and people are trying to figure out how to get that margin.

So, we need to be pro-active and get out there and get it for ourselves. Stop bitchin about what ya can't control and take the reins of wha ya can......Business here is through the roof, mostly from the marketing campaign I have been running...........and I have my sales technique down well.....landing 90% of the quotes...............

Dude, you sir, are an ass. You are REALLY good at twisting and interpreting things to suit your agenda. And just what that is is anyones guess. All I am about anymore is the "taking of the reins" by the young guys/gals out there. The system, or the powers that be, or what ever you call them heve had free reign for far too long. I have spoken with Barry Edwards personally about this, I guess my memory is just better. But dude, rather than tie up this thread, call me @ 423 596 4717, you got a prob with me personally, lets solve it. Have Olfa, will travel. Always looking for an entertaining getaway.

I am just plain old sick and tired of the rhetoric of "thats just how the system works, or you gotta work within the system" I say the system as is is f****d, and the mannys had better pay attention. %&$# is GONNA change, now whether or not they choose to acknowledge it :thumb .

But if you have ANYTHING betwixt the legs, I'll be expecting a call. And since I answer my own phone, Barry is also welcome to call me as well. We wont play phone tag that way.

Steve Fisher

HNIC

423 596 4717

www.tamingthesun.com

JOIN THE PWTA!!! www.pwta.yuku.com The time to bring about change is NOW

Oh and BTW If you are landing 90% of your bids, just how do you have the time to even be concerned with this?? Are you on Barrys payroll? Are you Barry?

Guest vclimber

They do compete with the customers they sell film to. It's called a conflict of interest. Shady way to operate a distribution business, I think.

http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php?sh...c=35715&hl=

Aegis def.= the protection, backing or support of a particular person or organization.

:dunno Do they live up to their name? If so, how? :evilgrin

Guest darkdan
Aegis def.= the protection, backing or support of a particular person or organization.

:spit Do they live up to their name? If so, how? :kiss

It's also a goat skin shield.............

Archived