Aegis window film

Guest Sunlimited

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For what it's worth, just in his defense, Barry from Aegis didn't ask me to move this thread out of the public, I was just doing what I thought was best for all concerned by putting this thread here before it really broke down, so I apologize for jumping the gun if I did so.

I don't pay attention to where a thread is most of the time. I just was shocked to see a rep in the SNAFU and had not read far enough yet to see that it was a "moved" thread.... sorry for the confusion caused by me...

For what it's worth, just in his defense, Barry from Aegis didn't ask me to move this thread out of the public, I was just doing what I thought was best for all concerned by putting this thread here before it really broke down, so I apologize for jumping the gun if I did so.

Ya didnt jump the gun, ya let it play out long enough in the public forum. The truth got aired, and that's cool.

Guest willie
Got a sample from our old Madico rep, tried it out today, the stuff was great for a factory match. We're definitely thinking of stocking it.

Since this is out of the public now, have any of you guys using this product ever asked Barry why he is an "old" madico rep and no longer a distributor for the company :thumb

Ya didnt jump the gun, ya let it play out long enough in the public forum. The truth got aired, and that's cool.

The truth in who's eyes? Yours?

The thread KW was refering to can no longer be found or I cant use the search button correctly to find it. It was a commerciall thread with bid sheets from comfort vision bidding the same job as one of there installers that was purchasing film from them. A prime example of what 75% of the commercial installers gripe about around here. Barry never showed his face on that one. The thread he so conveniently used to clarify his statements was an automotive thread.

I could care less about aegis or Barry in general. The product samples were good but I made my own choice not to use the products.

I think KW definitely got the short end of this one :tantrum

Guest vclimber

The thread KW was refering to can no longer be found or I cant use the search button correctly to find it. It was a commerciall thread with bid sheets from comfort vision bidding the same job as one of there installers that was purchasing film from them. A prime example of what 75% of the commercial installers gripe about around here. Barry never showed his face on that one. The thread he so conveniently used to clarify his statements was an automotive thread.

I could care less about aegis or Barry in general. The product samples were good but I made my own choice not to use the products.

I think KW definitely got the short end of this one :thumb

Barry did get caught in that thread. He was posting regularly until that information hit the thread and then he went off of the map after that. I just wanted to see an explanation from Barry regarding that specific information and that didn't happen. If anyone has ever had to compete against a distributor in flag glass it can get really angering watching these guys bid against you then come knocking at your door wanting you to buy film from them. I understand KW's frustrations and I can't blame him for speaking up. :tantrum

Guest Marco

I think KW definitely got the short end of this one :thumb

Barry did get caught in that thread. He was posting regularly until that information hit the thread and then he went off of the map after that. I just wanted to see an explanation from Barry regarding that specific information and that didn't happen. If anyone has ever had to compete against a distributor in flag glass it can get really angering watching these guys bid against you then come knocking at your door wanting you to buy film from them. I understand KW's frustrations and I can't blame him for speaking up. :tantrum

I completely agree with you guys and I can't find those threads either willie :tantrum . KW does have the need to say what he thinks just like every one else and at times he does get pissed but so do I, I just stay away from those threads anymore. If it wasn't for KW calling people out we would forget just how under handed some are treated in this industry. I personally like when he does it, because in real life not everything can be apologies and roses and sometimes we need to stop and smell the BS

Guest willie

I think KW definitely got the short end of this one :tantrum

Barry did get caught in that thread. He was posting regularly until that information hit the thread and then he went off of the map after that. I just wanted to see an explanation from Barry regarding that specific information and that didn't happen. If anyone has ever had to compete against a distributor in flag glass it can get really angering watching these guys bid against you then come knocking at your door wanting you to buy film from them. I understand KW's frustrations and I can't blame him for speaking up. :thumb

I completely agree with you guys and I can't find those threads either willie :tantrum . KW does have the need to say what he thinks just like every one else and at times he does get pissed but so do I, I just stay away from those threads anymore. If it wasn't for KW calling people out we would forget just how under handed some are treated in this industry. I personally like when he does it, because in real life not everything can be apologies and roses and sometimes we need to stop and smell the BS

Key West is definitely not here with any type of hidden agenda either. I sure get an eery feeling of discomfort about the ones doing all the questioning around here lately.

I to Marco have tryed to veer away from some of these conversations lately to save on the drama, but I know where KW was coming from on this on and the truth was never answered. And in my opinion only as I can only type for myself it still hasnt been. :dunno

Archived