Guess what I did today

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:evileye:drunk:lol WTG TTC

a bit diffirent then tinting at your're own place ha !!!

the first time I intered didn't go as planned either .... We started out with 92 competitores , first round we had to do a pretty easy back glass and I got to the next round ( last 12) . second round was a harder back glass and a sliding window . I started out with the door ( like most did ) to go on with the rear screen ...

I had shronk the window and had placed the piece against the board , took a piek at my opponents and saw I was pretty much ahead from the others ... So I got a bit to confident ... I took some time to take a chewinggum out of my pocket , I posed with mu heatgun and squeezi beside my box for a girl who was taking pictures , blinkt my eye to the public as confidedent and cocky as I was at that time and started to clean my back glass for install again ....

From the 20 min we got I still had 8 min left just to trow the film against the window , so I did ... Started to whipe out the film with my hands for the ruff part but didn't notice the film had flipped over because I was looking at my friends and whiped over the flipped part ....... and made a crease the size of kentucky ... for real , it was about 20 CM long , never seen a crease that big in all the years I'm doing this , Now it did ...... I geuss I got punished for being such an ass . ...Its pretty funny now but I was hoping I could just disappear at that moment :lol

Guest Sprinter
You would of made it further if you were wearing a bikin! top...lol

:err Yeah that is what I should have done :DD:thumb

well when your right, your right :DD

Archived