94-98 Mustang Vert

Fiveofeen

I've looked around, I know its been mentioned here. Anyhow, whats the preferred route on these mugs? Cut right up to the fabric edge or not. I had heard of laying a black pinstripe around the edge to make a black border. Just wondering if that should be done before or after the film? Would the vinyl be too high off the glass to let the tint stick nicely around the edges?

A lil help here, I've got the top here they just left it with me since its a new install. When they said they had the glass our the car I was like Oh hell yeah no problem... till I saw the top with it too lol!

so do you run the tint right to the fabric or leave a gap? Not worried about damaging the top, just gettin a nice clean gap free intsall. I think the vinyl stripe will work. just unsure to put it on 1st or last....

Guest kramster
I pretrim these on the inside with the liner on then take out side and shrink best I can then clean and install :err and I go right to the edge.

I own a 96 conv and thats how I did it....it still didn't turn out that great though because there is about a 1/4in. of glass beyond the interior vinyl at the bottom of the back glass.

Archived