2008 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon

tintshopky

Guest Cashew

Just got done tinting one. Customer got home and glass exploded. :twocents We called glass company to replace the back glass, when he installed the glass and shut the window the glass exploded on him as well!!!!! So we went to a new glass installer had the back window replaced once again. The window is now tinted and still in one piece. THIS IS ONE TO WATCH OUT FOR!!

Chrysler covered it under warranty through Mopar. It is a known defect. The local chrysler dealer or body shop should have replaced for FREE. That's what they did for me. Hope the replacement's didn't come out of your pocket.

Guest Cashew
Chrysler covered it under warranty through Mopar. It is a known defect. The local chrysler dealer or body shop should have replaced for FREE. That's what they did for me. Hope the replacement's didn't come out of your pocket.

I should have fought a little harder for it. We called they told us it was working fine before we tinted it so not much we could do but to pay for it out of our pockets. All I can say is be carefull of this car for sure!!