A boat?!

Guest socaltint1

Guest socaltint1

A customer wants their boat windshield done :dunno ...anyone ever ran into this? Im sure there have to be some sort of legal ramifications.

This is a ski boat btw.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest pmuzik
A customer wants their boat windshield done :dunno ...anyone ever ran into this? Im sure there have to be some sort of legal ramifications.

This is a ski boat btw.

yep run into all the time and I run as fast as I can cause in IMHO "Boats Suck" :lol6 do you know if it's glass or plexi. or some other kind of polycarb ? can't say about the legal asspect :drunk but if it's plastic it's gonna offgas and bubble at some point.

Guest mrpain
go for it. There are no laws as far as I know. I could be wrong, do it and take the money

im with you , I have yet to see anything for watersport....etc , for tint

go for it

Heres the last one I did.it was a pain because of the climbing in and out but not too bad. I put hp15 suntek on it and the guy later said it was extremely hard to see out of. Exactly what I was thinking the whole time I was tinting it.He originally wanted limo. :dunno

boat029.jpg

Guest JUSTIN

We tint at least 2-3 boats every year, and we typically put 20% on the windshields. Nothing ever reflective, just the dye stuff. I've never seen any tinting law that applies to watercraft myself, heck in my state you can get a bwi, but it does not affect your driving record b/c it isn't a traffic violation.

The boats are so time consuming, we do charge an arm and a leg to have it done. Only serious clients are willing to pay that much. Just note there is never a product failure warranty (with our product at least-I don't know about others) with tinting watercraft even with tempered glass. Our boat is tinted and has held up pretty good throughout the years.

Archived