Bad saturday

Guest max power

Guest max power

Came to work on saturday, first day tinting by myself after 2 months with a badly broken leg, big operation etc. Bad case of the flu- felt horrible. Anyway had to be the world's fussiest customer with a new statesman(think larger sized pontiac g8) Job going well until peeled off backing sheet of rear screen and major curl/roll up in the film instantly. Tried to get in rear seat as per usual and half way realised my still healing leg didn't want to move that way. Huge pain and battling the stupid film, anyway turned out nearly perfect except where it just touched the brakelight up near the top but thought I wouldn't get any better under the circumstances so left it. Two days later customer came back complaining about a tiny, and I mean microscopic hair in his wind-up which I replaced no question but I just know he's going to be back once he sees the back window. The job is better than what my competitors put out but it really bugs me that a film problem causes all this angst.

Guest customcuttinting
Came to work on saturday, first day tinting by myself after 2 months with a badly broken leg, big operation etc. Bad case of the flu- felt horrible. Anyway had to be the world's fussiest customer with a new statesman(think larger sized pontiac g8) Job going well until peeled off backing sheet of rear screen and major curl/roll up in the film instantly. Tried to get in rear seat as per usual and half way realised my still healing leg didn't want to move that way. Huge pain and battling the stupid film, anyway turned out nearly perfect except where it just touched the brakelight up near the top but thought I wouldn't get any better under the circumstances so left it. Two days later customer came back complaining about a tiny, and I mean microscopic hair in his wind-up which I replaced no question but I just know he's going to be back once he sees the back window. The job is better than what my competitors put out but it really bugs me that a film problem causes all this angst.

Bummer for ya man! And once they come back with a complaint , they walk around the car afterwards with a magnafying glass.

Archived