What a Open Heart Unit looks like at 1am

Here I sit while doing my 7pm-7a shift.... after chasing tinting customers all day... I cant wait for the day I can walk out of here and say F U to the Man...Well Wo-Man...my supervisor is a woman. With the way my tinting business has been going it may be just another month or two left in my 11 year nursing career.....And yes I am paying attention to my three patients....they are just sleeping like I should be if I had a normal life...lol

IMG000009.jpg

Guest JUSTIN

Hang in there, it just takes time to build up a clientele. I worked two jobs for a long time (I worked part time for a scientific lab and part time helping Justin with our business). It was really rough, and scary when I left my "career" to work full time for our business. It was really nerve racking just thinking of losing my health insurance, and then being able to budget for off season....but not only are we able to cover the costs but with me being here allowing Justin to work while I can take the calls or chase down the fg sales, I'm actually generating a lot of sales. Before I came on board full time, Justin was a one man show and we KNOW we lost sales b/c he was just too busy to take the time to develop more sales or pursue the fg side.

One day it will all pay off!

Bests,

Candice

Guest vclimber
that guy on american chopper kinda looks like you

:thumb who Vinny? :dunno

No, it's the guy that does all the computer graphic work. Can't remember his name? :thumb

Vinnie left the show with Cody and started a company. You'll never guess what they are doing... :dunno

Archived