InfinityDS

Guest SoCar

installed 200 sq.ft this past saturday of IDS35%, I like it alot. Its less reflective than symphony & alot of others. tser is not that great but it does work. As far as longivity I don't know only been using for a couple years. So far so good. :rollin Oh & a nice dry adhesive makes for a nice drop.

Guest SoCar
installed 200 sq.ft this past saturday of IDS35%, I like it alot. Its less reflective than symphony & alot of others. tser is not that great but it does work. As far as longivity I don't know only been using for a couple years. So far so good. :rollin Oh & a nice dry adhesive makes for a nice drop.

Thanks for the info. I appreciate you sharing your opinion with me. I have a small job scheduled and was thinking about trying this film.

Guest tintgod
installed 200 sq.ft this past saturday of IDS35%, I like it alot. Its less reflective than symphony & alot of others. tser is not that great but it does work. As far as longivity I don't know only been using for a couple years. So far so good. :twocents Oh & a nice dry adhesive makes for a nice drop.

Thanks for the info. I appreciate you sharing your opinion with me. I have a small job scheduled and was thinking about trying this film.

be careful if it is double pain windows...make sure you get an ok from suntek...the film to glass is borderline on that stuff on BP CLEAR

Guest SIR TINTSALOT

I've been using the IDS series for about 5 years and no problems with longevity, used alot of 35 and 20, but never any 50. The 35 is perfect for that lightly tinted look, it has a nice natural look. The 20 is for the ones that like it a little darker, I just did my friends game room in 20 and it looks a bit dark in the room in the mid afternoon. But for a game room it gave it a nice bar like feel and worked cool, as for doing a whole house I'd recommend the 35%

Archived