Olympic Torch Relay

Cant people protest China's history of human rights and thier Tibet policy any other way......Maybe dont buy anything from or made in China. Dont these people have jobs or anything else to do.... :thumb

Why mess with the Olympics or the few selected hard working ....well respected people who were chosen to carry the torch.

The Olympics are supposed to be NON POLITICAL!!! That is bullshit and The protestors

should have tasers rammed up their arses!!

There should be no boycotts by any governments either. Use the UN, sanction them (useless though),

but keep sports as goodwill gestures from tremendous athletes not a political statement that will

crush the dreams of people who have dedicated their lives to the sport!!! :rollin

My daughter is an Olympic hopeful and we have several friends who are Olympic athletes, so this does

hit pretty close to home.

Guest irishhanks2
The Olympics are supposed to be NON POLITICAL!!! That is bullshit and The protestors

There should be no boycotts by any governments either. Use the UN, sanction them (useless though),

but keep sports as goodwill gestures from tremendous athletes not a political statement that will

crush the dreams of people who have dedicated their lives to the sport!!! :rollin

My daughter is an Olympic hopeful and we have several friends who are Olympic athletes, so this does

where did this thread come from I am lost here hey krats good luck with olypics I know your proud I would be

crush the dreams of people who have dedicated their lives to the sport!!! :thumb

Could not have said it better .... :evilgrin

what sport is your daughter in?

:cool

Guest FilmBlazer
Thats what I'm sayin........is there not another way to protest China.....besides messing with the Olympics.............. :evilgrin

Pretty much! Their economy grew 12% in 2007 compared to our 3%

They have taken over the world's 3rd largest economy now, previously held by Germany.

crush the dreams of people who have dedicated their lives to the sport!!! :tantrum

Could not have said it better .... :tantrum

what sport is your daughter in?

:thumb

Diving. That's her on my avatar. :dunno

Archived