'99 BMW M3 E36 coupe

Guest customcuttinting

Guest customcuttinting

Ok, I know doing windshields is usually a "no no" for a variety of reasons, but sometimes I do 'em when the customer begs, and I get a signature on a reciept, bla bla. However, some makes and models I hesitate to do. This case, a BMW 1999 M3 coupe E36. Is there anything I need to worry about, sensors, computers or anything electronics below the glass I sould worry about? Kinda nervous. Thanks.

Guest accurate
Ok, I know doing windshields is usually a "no no" for a variety of reasons, but sometimes I do 'em when the customer begs, and I get a signature on a reciept, bla bla. However, some makes and models I hesitate to do. This case, a BMW 1999 M3 coupe E36. Is there anything I need to worry about, sensors, computers or anything electronics below the glass I sould worry about? Kinda nervous. Thanks.

fail.jpg

so, hypothically, if I sold someone some weed, but I made them sign a "waiver" saying they know it's !llegal, I'm OK? Just asking. :lol6:crazy

Yeah what Tintinater said!!! :rollin:) I have to get a note from my mom :skit Only proves that you did it to the police :)

Guest irishhanks2
so, hypothically, if I sold someone some weed, but I made them sign a "waiver" saying they know it's !llegal, I'm OK? Just asking. :rollin:crazy

yeah and they will all be goldmedalest

Archived