'99 BMW M3 E36 coupe

Guest customcuttinting

Guest customcuttinting
so, hypothically, if I sold someone some weed, but I made them sign a "waiver" saying they know it's !llegal, I'm OK? Just asking. :evilgrin:thumb

Alright alright, I get it.....

Guest Beeline
Ok, I know doing windshields is usually a "no no" for a variety of reasons, but sometimes I do 'em when the customer begs, and I get a signature on a reciept, bla bla. However, some makes and models I hesitate to do. This case, a BMW 1999 M3 coupe E36. Is there anything I need to worry about, sensors, computers or anything electronics below the glass I sould worry about? Kinda nervous. Thanks.

The worst thing you can do is give a receipt. :evilgrin

Ok, I know doing windshields is usually a "no no" for a variety of reasons, but sometimes I do 'em when the customer begs, and I get a signature on a reciept, bla bla. However, some makes and models I hesitate to do. This case, a BMW 1999 M3 coupe E36. Is there anything I need to worry about, sensors, computers or anything electronics below the glass I sould worry about? Kinda nervous. Thanks.

The worst thing you can do is give a receipt. :evilgrin

I'd say tinting it would be the worst, the receipt a distant second.

and simply sunglasses are NOT always enough! I have a business associate that we did his windshield LEGALLY because his wife has some nasty eye problems. She wears the darkest shades and still needs help......

Illinois has changed the law again to allow medical excuses. They have a "window tint" license plate now.... (WT xxxx) with the xxxx being a number.....

Archived