2 ford tarus's in one day

Guest Crackz

Guest Crackz

man after I finished my security film job yesterday I went back to do my shop work I had a altima for some sugard shadow I love shadow film...and then 2 ford tarus's man I hate those feffin cars one with the rear quarter's and the football rear and one without they suck either way :crazy:rollin:lol6

Guest De4thMet4LKing00

why does everyone think that Taurus' are so hard? Yeah, they're slightly more involved (that is, as far as taking door panels off) than many other cars, but still not "hard." The "football" back window can be a little tricky, but its really not that bad. I've had to do 2 Taurus' in one day plus more....no big deal

Guest CleanCutter
why does everyone think that Taurus' are so hard? Yeah, they're slightly more involved (that is, as far as taking door panels off) than many other cars, but still not "hard." The "football" back window can be a little tricky, but its really not that bad. I've had to do 2 Taurus' in one day plus more....no big deal

kinda think the same thing. after you've done a few hundred, they're actually pretty easy, especially the swaure rear glass version since you don't have to take the deck out like the football.

soon as you get the car in, yank the 4 bottom seals, then the plastic trim pieces around the edges and the felt weather seals behind them and everything is wide open. 80, 90 minute car.

Archived