cdf PEELING CORNER

Guest RCOOTE

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FilmBlazer
The latest tech bulletin from Llumar says to make sure your application fluid is slightly acidic to activate CDF adhesive... They say that if it's not, then the adhesive will not bond quickly.

if never experienced peeling on cdf films other than llumar. period :evilgrin:dunno

I was told a couple years ago that CP (or whomever makes their films) had changed the adhesive... I don't know how true it was, (that came from another film company) but all the sudden I was having problems with lulu's films. So I started using the X100 and everything was fine after that.

-R

CPFilms hasn't changed their adhesive in over 20 years to my knowledge. :bat

Beats me.. like I said, it's just what I was told.

But I will say I had been hanging lulu for a couple years without and problems, and then all the sudden I had trouble with it sticking - using J&J... then I switch to x100 cause I wasn't about to get a bunch of callbacks.

Guest h0wld0g

used N-1020 on an rv not too long ago every window I stuck the bottom edge would be rolling up dont know why.. took several push downs on it over a time period for it to lay im wondering if I need to use the x-100 it cant make it worse im sure..

Archived