Lighted Signs?

Guest BHGraphix

Guest BHGraphix

Hey all, I am looking for a lighted sign, like you would see on the front of a store or building, or even a double sided one on a post. Something thats basically a metal frame with lights in the middle, with white plastic covers on the side where I can apply vinyl graphics for a sign. I hope some one can udnerstand what I mean, I'll try to find a picture of something similar. I'm looking for ones that I can buy blank, so I can put my graphics on them for my cutomsers, anybody know of a supplier that has these? Please let me know!

Thanks!

Well here is an exampleof what I mean, doesn't have to be this big, just looking for somethign like this!

LAND_AMERICA_LIGHTED_SIGN.jpg

Guest BHGraphix

Really? It doesnt have to be pre-assembled, the piecves for me to put together would be perfect! Could you give me a link to one of the places you speak of? I haven't been able to find anything!

A couple things....

1) These are not pieces you just ship across the country.... typically they are big and heavy... shipping will kill you ..... find a local supply

2) These types of signs come with a pretty large liability... If you don't know what you are doing... don't do it...

3) These signs require electrical certification.... You will need an electrician to sign off on the wiring.

Hey all, I am looking for a lighted sign, like you would see on the front of a store or building, or even a double sided one on a post. Something thats basically a metal frame with lights in the middle, with white plastic covers on the side where I can apply vinyl graphics for a sign. I hope some one can udnerstand what I mean, I'll try to find a picture of something similar. I'm looking for ones that I can buy blank, so I can put my graphics on them for my cutomsers, anybody know of a supplier that has these? Please let me know!

Thanks!

Well here is an exampleof what I mean, doesn't have to be this big, just looking for somethign like this!

LAND_AMERICA_LIGHTED_SIGN.jpg

They are called backlit signs. You could check in your area for sign fabricators. Where are you located? I have one about 30 minutes from me.

:thumb

ask pretty much anybody who deals in lit signs...they usually have used ones you can get at a song....then all you have to do is replace the face. most of us have a couple kickin around or know of someone who has one. :thumb

Guest BHGraphix

Thanks for all the input guys! I'm in SW PA, I don't know many guys in the sign bus. I know one guy I'l have to go talk to. I was just wonderin if there was a company that made them and sold them like pre-made. Oh well! Learn new things every day!! Thanks I appreciate it! You guys a quite a lot of help!

Archived