All sorts of shapes on this one.

Here is a Budget Blind sub job I will be doing. It currently has some 3M prestige on it but they need something darker above the doors to block the glare that is causing problems with people using the automated shipping machine. Its a post office (my local one). Going to suggest MG-05 on the interior opposite of the tinted glass. Its going on the interior section not the exterior section. Lots of different shapes for sure and about 18 feet to the top....yooo hoooo!

100_1819.jpg

100_1822.jpg

Actually they went thru my Budget Blind guy to do the tint and at the time he was using one of those national 3m networks. I dont have to remove any film just put the new film on the opposite side since its on the interior of the building (the inner most lobby section)

Guest FilmBlazer

We did one similar to that a few years back on a 20' scissor for a county building. A lot of waste. Thats a purdy PO. Purdiest one I seeeeen I reckon.

I think I may just remove the old stuff. For some reason they put film on the exterior set of arched window (interior surface on the section with the glass exposed to the outside) and the arched section in the lobby area...confused on that one but I will only be putting film on the arched section inside the lobby. But Like I said, I may end up removing the film thats on it. All windows are tempered so it shouldnt be an issue with too much Heat absorption...

Archived