window film graphics

Guest tint4u2

Guest tint4u2

I specialize in hand cut and computer cut Solar Grafics. Art sculpted from window film.

Automotive, commercial and residential installations. I also teach what I have learned and the techniques

which I have found work the best for this medium.

I offer: beginner, intermediate and advance classes in the art of window film graphics.

I have seceral pieces in museums, on store fronts, and a few have been used with cameras behind them, inside stores as security mirrors.

The picture posted, is all hand cut from different shades and colors of window films

anyone interested?

contact me here.

post-24198-1208011904.jpg

post-24198-1208012011.jpg

Respect !!!! :beer

:) handcut all this is a lot of work.

I luv my plotter :) I got a job created for a custy with a renes-Mini.gif I will post pics next week here!

u need to post your pics a bit larger to see how good your work is..

tintgreetz from Germany

Guest customcuttinting
I specialize in hand cut and computer cut Solar Grafics. Art sculpted from window film.

Automotive, commercial and residential installations. I also teach what I have learned and the techniques

which I have found work the best for this medium.

I offer: beginner, intermediate and advance classes in the art of window film graphics.

I have seceral pieces in museums, on store fronts, and a few have been used with cameras behind them, inside stores as security mirrors.

The picture posted, is all hand cut from different shades and colors of window films

anyone interested?

contact me here.

Outstanding work! Both hand cut? Amazing..

Guest tint4u2
Respect !!!! :evilgrin

:thumb handcut all this is a lot of work.

I luv my plotter :cool I got a job created for a custy with a renes-Mini.gif I will post pics next week here!

tintgreetz from Germany

Guest tint4u2
Respect !!!! :evilgrin

:thumb handcut all this is a lot of work.

I luv my plotter :cool I got a job created for a custy with a renes-Mini.gif I will post pics next week here!

tintgreetz from Germany

Have you tried combining window film and vinyl. It makes for a quick and easier graphic for keeping pace in a busy shop.

especially for customers who decide at the last minute to add personality to their vehicle. More add ons = more money.

Guest tint4u2
@tint4u2 No I didnt tried that cause I think the Windowfilm materials looks much more classy :evilgrin on a car even on a Flatglasses!

But I will give it a try next time ! 8.gif

The Tinkerbell design on my profile pic is a vinyl and film grafic.

It is the design on my front door window of my personal vehicle.

It is easy to blend the two mediums, and they compliment each other in

certain applications. More pics to come as soon as my scanner is fixed.

some are all hand cut and some are vinyl and film. Only the tinter will know for sure which is which.

Archived