suntek factory direct here in canada

Hey fellas just got a letter of Suntek films and about their factory direct sales. I just wonder with the customs + the shipping if it worths the try.

Has anyone dealed with manufactures from US directly instead of local distributors?

Is anyone knows about factory direct of Suntek films here in Canada?

I bought lots of Llu Llu on sale a couple of weeks ago at the roadshow..enough to last me till fall so it would be a while B4 I would order if I wanted to try it :evilgrin

Ha... I talked to them a couple months ago saying I'm really curious about their films and would like some more information. They said they'd send some information and a sample role which I thought was cool. Nothing showed up. I called again a month later wondering what happened. They said they'd send something right out. Still nothing. Maybe they canceled that program?

Guest OnTheDarkside

I did the same, contacted SUNTEK in Canada, cant remember the name of the guy I spoke with, but he was super nice and advised he would send out a sample roll. I'd say within the week it arrived free of charge. There were tiny sample books included as well. The only problem I have is that I havent been able to try it yet (long story) but I cant wait...Hear it melts like butta!

Without even trying it I'm convinced I'll like it and switch it up to Suntek. Hope I can get some T-shirts out of the deal as well. (lol, I'm actually serious about the t-shirt thing)

Archived