The tint market will be ruined!

Not really...

I rolled by Advance Auto Parts for an exhaust hanger and noticed they now sell precut tint. I didnt see any on hand but I guess it can be ordered. I'm worred man, all those cheap skates who should be bringing me their 1984 cavalier for tint will just do it themselves now hahahahaha :)

One of the countermen used to do "tints" for zeibart for a coupla months, he told me its so easy for a "pro" I wanted to agree but I'm not up to the standards of Zeibart, I do rear windows in one piece.

Guest JUSTIN
Not really...

I rolled by Advance Auto Parts for an exhaust hanger and noticed they now sell precut tint. I didnt see any on hand but I guess it can be ordered. I'm worred man, all those cheap skates who should be bringing me their 1984 cavalier for tint will just do it themselves now hahahahaha :)

One of the countermen used to do "tints" for zeibart for a coupla months, he told me its so easy for a "pro" I wanted to agree but I'm not up to the standards of Zeibart, I do rear windows in one piece.

:)

Well, for your information, the local Ziebart does rear windows in 1 piece, too...

It's the 100 pieces of dirt they put in there that's the problem. :thumb:evilgrin

Oh no thats rust proofing included for no charge. Thats the benefit of doing rust proofing and "tints" in the same work area.

Guest Katie0530

I wouldnt worry about the tint market being ruined bc of the precut kits. They might be good cuts but what warrenties are being offered and how clean is a job gonna be if they have never tinted before. I think a majority of the people who try it will realize its not as easy as they think and will end up bringing to a shop it they really care how it looks.

I wouldnt worry about the tint market being ruined bc of the precut kits. They might be good cuts but what warrenties are being offered and how clean is a job gonna be if they have never tinted before. I think a majority of the people who try it will realize its not as easy as they think and will end up bringing to a shop it they really care how it looks.

we were joking :evilgrin

Archived