promising breakthrough?

I guess the trick is to attach a protein that matches the correct receptors before exiting the nano particle. Still seems a long way off, but it did remind me of the Rife machine, which actually works now against viruses by vibrating the virus structure as you would a wine glass, shattering it.

As for a cancer, we'd probably be better off looking at the causes rather than the cure, such as B17 deficiencies and environmental insults.

Guest Marco
I guess the trick is to attach a protein that matches the correct receptors before exiting the nano particle. Still seems a long way off, but it did remind me of the Rife machine, which actually works now against viruses by vibrating the virus structure as you would a wine glass, shattering it.

As for a cancer, we'd probably be better off looking at the causes rather than the cure, such as B17 deficiencies and environmental insults.

Plastic and our drinking water :shoot1 Estrogen is in your food and water, girls are going into puberty too soon, breast cancer has been linked to the plastic lining in cans and antibiotics along with estrogen are in your drinking water. Which could explain the whiny mentality men have developed :shock With so many man made causes no one will pin point it out of fear of lawsuits. They already know what causes cancer how do you think they give mice tumors and cancer for research? What worries me is there is more money in the treatment than cure So with all the luck I hope in this case this makes it and helps all the people who need it and not only the rich :shoot1

Guest zolar

The cool thing about this technology is the secondary use for burning seawater.

Seawater is vaporized and burns with very low power consumption.

kansius' machine is an awesome thing :eyebrows

I hope to god that pans out.

My brother had lymphoma cancer back in the early 90`s and after a bone marrow transplant at M.D. Anderson Hospital in Houston it saved his life.

Even 15 years later now he is a meer shadow of the man he once was but the main thing is he is alive to this day.

After seeing first hand what my brother went through I wouldnt wish cancer on my worst enemy.

I pray to God that this is the answer that we have been looking for.

Archived