Warranty Work Cry baby

Guest BJDcar

Guest BJDcar

Just had a customer that came in with a reciept from 1996. The reciept said window tinting lifetime warranty hand written. It did not have what type of tint and what was tinted,

it was from 3 owners ago of the tint shop. I ask the customer for the warranty card, he said you didnt give me one. " sounds like he lost it". He insist that we warranty the job,

I told him no warranty card no free tint job. He paid under a one hundred dollars to tint his 5 window truck. 12 Years ago.

He called me today and said he was going to give me a second chance. "What a nice guy" I told him I need the warranty card or no free tint.

He said im going to take you to court. Now lets calculate this" $ 30.00 filing fee and $50.00 process server fee. Is this guy a genius or what. Lets also add his day

off work if he even has a job. Is there a word for a guy like this. Sounds like the guy that trys to intimidate anyone. What should I tell him when he calls back.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest thatsnappyguy
Just had a customer that came in with a reciept from 1996. The reciept said window tinting lifetime warranty hand written. It did not have what type of tint and what was tinted,

it was from 3 owners ago of the tint shop. I ask the customer for the warranty card, he said you didnt give me one. " sounds like he lost it". He insist that we warranty the job,

I told him no warranty card no free tint job. He paid under a one hundred dollars to tint his 5 window truck. 12 Years ago.

He called me today and said he was going to give me a second chance. "What a nice guy" I told him I need the warranty card or no free tint.

He said im going to take you to court. Now lets calculate this" $ 30.00 filing fee and $50.00 process server fee. Is this guy a genius or what. Lets also add his day

off work if he even has a job. Is there a word for a guy like this. Sounds like the guy that trys to intimidate anyone. What should I tell him when he calls back.

" I'll tint your truck for free right after you kiss my ass."

Guest tintgod

tell him..sorry...I guess I will see you in court.

Guest JUSTIN

:beer

Some people think they will get real far by using intimidation. Considering the fact that the receipt doesn't state what type of vehicle was tinted, he pretty much lost that case....unless he knows the judge.

Guest General Sun Shield

Thats what I would say.

Be nice to him...pisses them off more :beer

Thats what I would say.

Be nice to him...pisses them off more :beer

Being nice to them DOES pizzz them off, I love doin' that, makes me feel good too!!! :beer

:beer and if it were three owners ago, its no longer your responsibility

:beer:beer

Guest Thetintcenter
the system is so focked up that he could actually win in court :beer

Not without the actual warranty card. If it is hand written like he says...anyone could have written it after the sale. Also, is the tint legal? if not NO WARRANTY!

Archived