what is the reason for all this?

Guest Crackz

faith has grown thin over the years along with family values. its all about a busy schedule and work and gym and apointments and sports and being better than your neighbor instead of caring talking and loving we all out grew the lifestyle . I remember just a few years back you could not go out shopping on a sunday nothing was open :twocents we went to family our family came to us. now stores are even open on christmas and easter no values any more we over grew the old lifestyle . and its sad I think we had a much better time growing up than our kids do. this will be the first generation of kids to have less than there parents did with the price of housing and gas sky rocketing its crazy. how does the average family make it :dunno and it s only going to get worse as we can see the economy plumitting every one use to fight for the american dollar now it aint worth shiat time s are tuff who the hell knows why we are here its kind of hard to believe the church with all the chaos going on in there in my opinion we are close to the end dont know when but pretty close

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

“Into the streets they will throw their very silver, and an abhorrent thing their own gold will become. Neither their silver nor their gold will be able to deliver them in the day of God’s fury.”—Ezek. 7:19.

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

I have about had it with the tinting and ppf biznass. I got my ass handed to me by a brand new chevy dually pickup hood today. I'm not use to not being able to do what I do. I had to let it go with no ppf, it was a time issue. Maybe I rushed myself to much. Anyhow, between the taxes and expenses, I did'nt make a whole lot last year, and I want more, alot more.

Guest Crackz
I have about had it with the tinting and ppf biznass. I got my ass handed to me by a brand new chevy dually pickup hood today. I'm not use to not being able to do what I do. I had to let it go with no ppf, it was a time issue. Maybe I rushed myself to much. Anyhow, between the taxes and expenses, I did'nt make a whole lot last year, and I want more, alot more.

you should look into a new accountant maybe the one you have is not good for your needs bro

Guest MsMarco

Tinting money is like stripper money, you will always want more and do one more, well that depends on if your the tinter or stripper :twocents:dunno

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

I'm way past burnout. I have been looking to find a hobby to balance things out. Lately, I have been working in the yard trying to make it look nice. It seems to help me feel better. I get relaxed and happy with the results. While I'm doing the yard, my mind steers away from work and stress. I'm taking the day off tomorrow, and doing some more yard work, yeah, that's what I'm gonna do.

Guest willie
I'm way past burnout. I have been looking to find a hobby to balance things out. Lately, I have been working in the yard trying to make it look nice. It seems to help me feel better. I get relaxed and happy with the results. While I'm doing the yard, my mind steers away from work and stress. I'm taking the day off tomorrow, and doing some more yard work, yeah, that's what I'm gonna do.

Dude keep your head up, check on building that bar or something else that interests you.

I'm think Im getting pretty close to semi-retirement on the tinting end :twocents

Archived