what is the reason for all this?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest haroldshouseoftint
I'm way past burnout. I have been looking to find a hobby to balance things out. Lately, I have been working in the yard trying to make it look nice. It seems to help me feel better. I get relaxed and happy with the results. While I'm doing the yard, my mind steers away from work and stress. I'm taking the day off tomorrow, and doing some more yard work, yeah, that's what I'm gonna do.

:) You should live in a basement, your brother seemed pretty unstressed when I met him :rollin:):blah:)

sorry guys, I've got personal issues and I didnt want to briing it up on here.

If I lived in Frisco, I'd have issues too :dunno:rollin

:bat:bingo

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

woo! just finished for the day in the yard. I started this morning at 7 a.m. I am going to start a new thread with pics! gimme a few minutes. I feel so much better today.

Guest traciemills3
whats the purpose of life?

what is all this we live through? for what? who's experiment are we? :rollin:rollin

HA! If you ever find the answer to that question, please do let me know!

I'm working on not looking for that answer anymore! I've spent so much time seeking an answer to that very question, that I've missed just being able to live in and enjoy the present moment. So my new goal has recently become to focus on living in the moment & enjoying life in the moment instead of regretting the past & worrying about the future.

Guest willie

what is all this we live through? for what? who's experiment are we? :shock:rollin

I'm working on not looking for that answer anymore! I've spent so much time seeking an answer to that very question, that I've missed just being able to live in and enjoy the present moment. So my new goal has recently become to focus on living in the moment & enjoying life in the moment instead of regretting the past & worrying about the future.

I would just go hog wild and start doing......................never mind :rollin Call me first Danikas got my groove thing going :lol2

What have you done with TTC :lol2

I'm way past burnout. I have been looking to find a hobby to balance things out. Lately, I have been working in the yard trying to make it look nice. It seems to help me feel better. I get relaxed and happy with the results. While I'm doing the yard, my mind steers away from work and stress. I'm taking the day off tomorrow, and doing some more yard work, yeah, that's what I'm gonna do.

FISH DUDE! Just fish! You can do it almost anywhere anytime.

Just fish!

Sure it helps to catch, but fish! Part of the experience is in exploring. Just go lookin around.

Did I mention beer? Fish! Just fish! :rollin

Guest traciemills3

what is all this we live through? for what? who's experiment are we? :lol2:lol2

I would just go hog wild and start doing......................never mind :beer Call me first Danikas got my groove thing going :lol2

What have you done with TTC :thumb

:beer You are CRAZY!

TTC :lol2 I dunno where she went! I didn't do it!

Archived