2008 BMW M3

Guest MsMarco

Guest Marco

Thanks everyone :shock I was going to screw with you guys in the other post about this job but I had thought I lost my camera and the mood wasn't too friendly at the time so I left it alone :shoot1 Maybe I'll get you guys next time :shoot1

Guest Marco
Five days...I wish I had something that long for that. Usually its "should I wait around or what?" :lol2 Nice Job though and nice money!! How long do you think you have in the install? Keep up the great work!

I would say a minimum of two full days, It was maybe 15 hours start to finish on it :poop

Did you get it seamless?

One piece bulk, no seems anywhere :beer It was tough, I mean really really tough :shock

It wasn't that bad rookie :lol2

Great job guys!!!!!...you guys are the shizznittt.. :cool

Thanks Brian :beer

that looks awesome, 1 am installations always are fun.... :nope

:lol2 not really :shoot1:poke Sometimes you get a little behind so yeah late nights happen, I'd rather be home :beer

that looks awesome, 1 am installations always are fun.... :cool

Thanks :beer 1 am's are not too bad compared to poor Marco going until 2-3 am just to catchup :krazy

Yeah, you need to work more so I can :zzz:shoot1 You know I'm kidding, right :hide

nice job. would be nice to keep cars that long... :cool the longest iv'e ever been able to keep a car is overnight.

:beer

It helps to have a car as long as you need it, usually it's the perfectionist that will do it. I would love to have every car overnight, but I sure could appreciate more people dropping their cars off for a few days :poke

Guest haroldshouseoftint
Did you get it seamless?

One piece bulk, no seems anywhere :poop It was tough, I mean really really tough :krazy

It wasn't that bad rookie :beer

that looks awesome, 1 am installations always are fun.... :poke

Thanks :shoot1 1 am's are not too bad compared to poor Marco going until 2-3 am just to catchup :shock

Yeah, you need to work more so I can :nope:poke You know I'm kidding, right :lol2

MsMarco is gonna :beer you :beer:beer

I can't see what you did, I think U just drove around in the car for 5 days :shoot1:beer

J/K looks good dude :cool

Guest Marco
Did you get it seamless?

One piece bulk, no seems anywhere :hide It was tough, I mean really really tough :poke

It wasn't that bad rookie :lol2

that looks awesome, 1 am installations always are fun.... :shock

Thanks :nope 1 am's are not too bad compared to poor Marco going until 2-3 am just to catchup :cool

Yeah, you need to work more so I can :krazy:poop You know I'm kidding, right :beer

MsMarco is gonna :beer you :shoot1:lol2

Nu uh I'll run real fast :cool:lol2

I can't see what you did, I think U just drove around in the car for 5 days :shoot1:poke

Uhm did you click on the pictures :beer I wish I could of drove it but I did get to pull it in and out of the shop :beer

J/K looks good dude :cool Thanks Harold :beer

Guest MsMarco
I can't tell if the hood is wraped from the picks...have the same car lined up and will be going with a precut .

It's wrapped around the entire hood and around the air covers :jerkit Click on the thumbnails, so you can see them bigger or I can post a full size picture if that will help. The first picture shows the full piece half installed, another has the corner at the top of the hood that shows the wrap and I think those are the only ones that show it. Good luck with the car, it's an impressive design and should be a piece of cake with a precut :thumbdown

Archived