$4.00 gallon gas by summer!! "Why?"

Guest tallscott

what the hell are you crying about !!!!!!!!!!!

we pay 8,5 USD per Gallon for gasoline and 6,75 for diesel !!!!! ... and ofcourse some extra diesel taxes

For a car with more then 200 hp we pay about 5000 € registration tax ( on a new car) !!!

And you guys think you're being ripped off ....????

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tallscott

we pay 8,5 USD per Gallon for gasoline and 6,75 for diesel !!!!! ... and ofcourse some extra diesel taxes

For a car with more then 200 hp we pay about 5000 € registration tax ( on a new car) !!!

:beer Oh hell no!! :beer That's not gonna be my future!! :thumb I GOTTA DO SOMETHING!! BUT WHO GIVES A %&$# IN OUR GOVERNMENT? Dude, I'm sorry you live like that!! That's BS. We need to stop this here before it gets like that!! Dam apathy!! Is everyone lulled into some kind of whOOOOOOOOO?

How many oil reserves is your country sitting on and how many refineries are in your country?

Guest pmuzik

It's called "supply and demand" folks, world wide demand is pushing supply to the edge so their jacking up the price.

It's really quite simple but becomes very complicated but global political and financial agendas, or in laymans terms BULLSHIOT :)

Guest tallscott
It's called "supply and demand" folks, world wide demand is pushing supply to the edge so their jacking up the price.

It's really quite simple but becomes very complicated but global political and financial agendas, or in laymans terms BULLSHIOT :dunno

The who;e point is "supply and demand" my arse!! There is plenty of "Black Gold", "Texas Tea" around to meet demand! There are machines that turn "Garbage into oil!!". But you're right about this "It's really quite simple but becomes very complicated but global political and financial agendas, or in laymans terms BULLSHIOT"

$117 aint no slowin it down. let's not forget that hurricanado season is getting close and they will be raising fuel even more on the (FEARS) of hurricanes. I saw $3.49 this mornin at the quick rip, And natural gas there's something I don't get. They are jacking it up too. Funny thing is that the largest natural gas find in the united states is right under my ass and they are pumping out of the ground not 5 miles from where I am at. :thumb

$117 aint no slowin it down. let's not forget that hurricanado season is getting close and they will be raising fuel even more on the (FEARS) of hurricanes. I saw $3.49 this mornin at the quick rip, And natural gas there's something I don't get. They are jacking it up too. Funny thing is that the largest natural gas find in the united states is right under my ass and they are pumping out of the ground not 5 miles from where I am at. :thumb

We have so much Natural gas that they wont let us use, we have to pump it BACK INTO the ground!

Yes, Chaplain, we have to do something with it. We cannot burn it—they will not allow us to. Therefore, it is costing us millions and millions of dollars to build huge facilities, and to drill additional wells and to provide huge injection pumps to pump that natural gas back into the ground. We are pumping the same gas back into the same field that it came from, at many, many cubic feet per day."

http://www.reformation.org/energy-non-crisis-ch19.html

Archived