$4.00 gallon gas by summer!! "Why?"

Guest tallscott

Here is a bad prediction!! $10.00 a gallon!!

http://www2.nysun.com/article/75363

From the article:

Get ready for another economic shock of major proportions — a virtual doubling of prices at the gas pump to as much as $10 a gallon.

That's the message from a couple of analytical energy industry trackers, both of whom, based on the surging oil prices, see considerably more pain at the pump than most drivers realize.

Gasoline nationally is in an accelerated upswing, having jumped to $3.58 a gallon from $3.50 in just the past week.

You aint seen nothing yet, especially if they start a war with Iran. If you think things are bad now, just wait.

By the way, gas here is already well over 4 bucks for the cheap stuff.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's really time to worry when they start making the price signs hold double digits.

Do yourself a favor if you have a diesel, go Bio. If you don't have a diesel get a Honda.

I have to quote Patton Oswalt here. "Whenever someone buys an H2 they should be immediatly hit in the back of the head with a sack of nickels. Then when they wake up in Iraq, they should be handed a gun and told, Oh yeah, by the way, you have to fight for your own oil!"

Guest tallscott

From the article:

Get ready for another economic shock of major proportions — a virtual doubling of prices at the gas pump to as much as $10 a gallon.

That's the message from a couple of analytical energy industry trackers, both of whom, based on the surging oil prices, see considerably more pain at the pump than most drivers realize.

Gasoline nationally is in an accelerated upswing, having jumped to $3.58 a gallon from $3.50 in just the past week.

You ain't seen nothing yet, especially if they start a war with Iran. If you think things are bad now, just wait.

If a war breaks out in the middle east I know exactly where we are in time and it's time to pack up!! It's so weird how when I look at the world spinning down in so many ways at the same time, I don't see any hope for it anymore. I think we are starting the death spiral Jesus said would come!!

From the article:

You ain't seen nothing yet, especially if they start a war with Iran. If you think things are bad now, just wait.

If a war breaks out in the middle east I know exactly where we are in time and it's time to pack up!! It's so weird how when I look at the world spinning down in so many ways at the same time, I don't see any hope for it anymore. I think we are starting the death spiral Jesus said would come!!

At least some one else sees it too, you aren't alone brother.

Guest tallscott

From the article:

At least some one else sees it too, you aren't alone brother.

Thats good to know!! :beer

The rental car I have is a Kia Spectra, averaging 30 MPG everytime I fill it up.

Same gas station, same pump, same rate of delivery, I am almost considering one when I get the $$ from my wrecked car.

I've driven it for 2 weeks now, only thing I would do is dump the Goodyear Eagles and put on some softer tires.

Why? Because they can.

When you have hard working engineers developing shiot everyday to improve our life, and the government is snatching up the patents left and right to stuff it..... hmmm makes me wonder. Hell it's big money. You have oil co's with record earnings (check your politicians attached to that) when there was not an issue with supply/demand....makes one think. GREED factor. One man drove a ford focus on 2 oz of WATER for like 200 miles no :beer ....never again did you hear a thing on that. His patent was bought for 10 mil by US gov. Why??? GREED.

Last price for Diesel I saw was 4.27. WTF? Diesel is supposed to be easier to make, I mean you can run a diesel engine on used cooking oil for Pete's sake. I guess the taxes are a huge part of the problem.

everyone bought diesels a few years ago because it was cheaper. its a money thing. honest citizens like us wouldn't understand. 200 years ago we took a stand against a tyrant. is it time for another revolution???

Archived